Monday, July 25, 2011

Youtube channel to subscribe: Jon Lajoie!

Yep, here I'm again.

Last time I posted about The Lonely Island and someone in the comment box remembered me another youtube channel wich is amazingly funny and creative, as much as The Lonely Island.



I'm talking about Jon Lajoie.



He has been watched for like 2~3 years, and are not as famous as The Lonely Island, but have about 7 thousand subscribers and some awesome musics.

I'm pretty sure some of you already know him, so I'm here, again, to show him for the ones who doesn't.

I'm posting here 4 videos from his channel, and you can check more if you want.

Ps: Don't be offended, for christ! He makes fun of a lot of things, such as woman and pedophile guys. It's funny if you don't take it serious.










Hope you enjoy!
I'll try to make 2 posts every day now, because I'm on vacations. Let's see this go.

See ya!

22 comments:

  1. Haha, this is really funny! Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love "everyday normal guy" I haven't heard these other songs though.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funniest videos and songs. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is money, i discovered him today and i cant stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He makes millions! I'm so jealous of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, I'd not heard of him before. Followed and supported

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like him very much, his early videos are so freaking hilarious. Every time I watch his stuff my stomach hurts ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy has been cracking me up since middle school. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm i've never heard of this guy but I'll check him out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this guy is hilarious followed him since everyday normal guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, me and my friend used to use his videos as a dare to mimic, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah I never even noticed this guy or heard of him before! Thanks for the share man! Keep up the posts

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah! i remember him from ages ago +folow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watched the first one twice, funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I kill people"? I laughed so hard he almost killed me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. HILARIOUS! It's understandable he's not as popular as TLI, I mean they do have their own show and all. This guy is still pretty funny though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dude. Fuck yes! My favorite songs by him are "Show Me Your Genitals" and "High as Fuck". He is so funny

    Thanks for the post. Check out my blog and I will return the kindne$$ ;)

    ReplyDelete