Tuesday, July 26, 2011

XBOX Games.

I'm only here today to inform and ask something. 

I'm about to travel, and gonna stay out for two days or so. I've already made one or two posts so when I touch a computer, I'll post them. Thanks for everyone who is following me and helping me share my blog. :) 

The other thing I'm here for, is for ask you guys: Which XBOX game worth it? I'm about to buy my first XBOX (believe it or not), and I want a few tips in games. Which one should I buy next, to enjoy my XBOX in maximum? Comment below!




See ya and thanks all for the msgs!

15 comments:

  1. Pro Evolution Soccer 11 or 12 if its released yet.
    Mortal Kombat
    Fight night round 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go out and get Call of Duty MW2, NCAA Football 12, L.A. Noir.

    You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have an xbox but i heard witcher 2 is out for your console too, so i recommend that. you can check the mini review and discussion on my blog about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    Your first xbox? You've been living in a cave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xbox or 360? GTA SA was my favorite game for original xbox. on 360 fight night is a good multiplayer game for when you have mates over but you should get the latest one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but do you mean XBox or XBox360?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ace Combat 6, Saints Row, Saints Row 2, The Orange Box, the list goes on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halo is the obvious choice, in fact its all I have for old xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When, actually XBOX 360. Didn't mention cause I figure out no one else buys the original.
    @Rich
    Where I'm from, the XBOX is like 800 dollars. I guess is more expensive than what you've paid in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fallout new vegas for sure, its epic

    ReplyDelete