Saturday, July 23, 2011

TV show of the year: Game of Thrones!

Ok guys, you'll wanna check this, I'm pretty sure.

Yesterday I spend all my time to watch this FREAKING AMAZING TV serie called Games of Thrones, directed by HBO.

This serie pretty much stunned my mind.
At first I was gonna see only one episode and then  go to sleep, but guess what? I couldn't sleep! I'd have to watch all the 10 episodes from the first season before sleep, and so it was.

A show if hardly faithful to the book as I heard, cus I haven't read the book yet. An amazing history written by George R. R. Martin about kings, queens, kingdoms, wars, fears, monsters, dragons, warriors, and all medieval stuff you could think about.
This show goes definitively to my TOP 5 shows ever, and till today, the best I've watched this year.

The season one is filled with 10 episodes from one hour each and season two will start at the begging of next year.

If you guys haven't read the book or watched this serie, your totally should do it.

 

21 comments:

  1. This show has sent me into a book reading frenzy. So I agree 100%. It has influenced me so much that I am starting a blog, and hopefully by season 2, I have just about all the information about GOT available.

    Favourite character: Arya Stark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. medieval stuff.... perfect for me :D
    thanks for the hint, will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I love this show and some of it is filmed in Northern Ireland just up the road from me! I was going to go in for an extra part for series 2 but my hair or beard isnt long enough! But stay tuned for larger battle scenes! Great post mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends are really into it. I've played board game once or twice and it was quite fun. Hours of enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People tell me that this show is amazing. And I love the actor who plays the Dwarf in the ad, although I always forget his name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome IP, used the books for a basis of a project once and was excited to see them make a TV-show, just want him to hurry up with the new books! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this show before but I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this show dominates my afternoons atm :L great blog +follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this is a stupid question, but is this show lotrish at all?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe I should give that show a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's it, i think i'm going to have to break down and watch this show... have heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @my day in a sentence
    well, some kinda of. In Game of Thrones they live in a different place from beasts and different races. They're all human south of the wall. Can't tell you nothing about north of the all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have actually heard about this show from my neighbors. They are big fans but I have yet to watch. I may have to. :P nice post

    Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog post -- I will reward your kindne$$ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay, Game of Thrones just rules currently all series tv I have ever seen, especially that this is just the first season and they already did it so freaking EPIC! :D

    I totally loved the story and all characters were really really well played!

    CANT WAIT UNTIL SEASON2!! :O
    Need to read the books :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never even heard of the thrones show, might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed this show. I can't believe we have to wait a whole year for the 2nd season. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Nice blog. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just started this series yesterday, and it looks so good. Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete