Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pokemon: Super Effective!

I'm back! Sorry for the day with no post, but I was traveling! Didn't bought the XBOX 360, yeah :( but bought some cool stuffs.
I'm here to show you guys some awesome comics I got on a blog about Pokemon. It's a comic called Super Effective!

Most of you maybe already know this comic, but it's so awesome it's always good to look again.

They're in 53 pages, one better than other for sure!

I'm leaving here the download link for all comics in two different mirrors and the original page in case you want to look for more comics! It's about 5MB the pack with all images! You have to unpack, so winrar should be enough.

Download FileSonic

Download Megaupload

The original link here: Click

That's all!

Thanks for the comments and shares! :)

18 comments:

  1. might be a nice read for my coming vacations. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude :D ill give these a read i love pokemon :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might give it a look purely for nostalgic value hahaha i liked that a lot as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokemon!!! oh yeah!!!! I still play the handheld's, thanks and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check it out. Thanks. Btw, that prancing green thing is sort of creepy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice one. Already downloading.
    Thanks for the recommendation.
    Nostalgic, here I go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped reading those comics at about page 10, but then they were hilarious! I just become more distracted and didn't go back. Thanks for reminding me about them though heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this. I like free stuff, specially if it's a comic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha that dam illama *followed*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those comics are pretty funny! It made me feel nostalgic for playing pokemon as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i knew them already, these are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @my day
    it's a fan made history about the pokemon journey. It's funny if you have played the game and watched the cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, I'll check it out - pokemon is a classic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pokemon! YA GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

    Seriously, I love that game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I spend too many hours with Pokemon series (emulated on PC of course ;_;)

    ReplyDelete