Friday, July 22, 2011

Must see movies: Black Dynamite; Kung Fu Hustle.

I saw some badass trash movies this week and wanna share with you two of them. They're definitely two must see movies.

 The first one was Kung Fu Hustle.

I bet most part of you already saw or heard of this one. It's an amazing, funny and animated kung fu movie. The creator was very creative in almost every part of the movie. It's good for some laughs. I totally recommend this movie for everyone who hasn't watched yet.

Here's the trailer for who's interested. 





 The other movie I saw this week was Black Dynamite.
That's was certainly a badass movie. The gangster streets and govern projects against black community was ridiculous and hilarious. I'll leave the trailer here but there's too many funny parts you should watch. If you haven't check that movie out yet, do it now!  Totally recommended too.



Thanks for the comments.

30 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna watch 'em if they're on netflix..

    ReplyDelete
  2. did not see Black Dynamite yet, gonna watch it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Badass action movies = pure coolness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a few Stephen chow movies, kung fu hustle is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to catch on seeing these movies, everyone seems to like them here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kung Fu Hustle was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some black dynamite! haha truely an alpha movie! Great reviews and another good post mate! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the videos, great find! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kung fu hustle had me in stitches man. so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, seen the Hustle already; you were right. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seen Black Dynamite, will have to give Kung Fu Hustle a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you guys liked Kung Fu Hustle, check out Shaolin Soccer as well! It's same director and actors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen them both. You are right, they are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kung Fu Hustle is very funny, specially if you're high. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed! These are both must-see films! Awesome post -- I'll reward you for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kung Fu Hustle was great, I love the dance sequence in the beginning when they're fighting the axe gang.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BAHAHA they look hilarious. definitely going to check it out thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH BLACK DYNAMITE!

    The production quality on that film alone...How they managed to succinctly capture the first year filmschool student is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Black Dynamite is one of my favorite movies - a MUST SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree, Black Dynamite was great. I hadn't seen Kung Fu Hustle yet though. I figured it was a rip off of Kung Pow but I'll definitely give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not my kind of movies, but thx for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL, that Black Dinamite Movie is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol never saw Kung Fu Hustle before. I love those kinds of movies, I think I need to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kung fu hustle is my all time favourite movie but this bLack dynamite looks HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete