Monday, July 25, 2011

Game: Shell Shock Live!

I was playing some flash games and stuff a few weeks ago, cause I love them, and I notice a new game and tried it. Turns out it was an amazing and exciting game called Shell Shock Live. 



If you like shooting games like this one, you should definitely try this. An amazing, online and easy game, with nice players from around the world. If you like it a lot you can pay to play, what I recommend since you earn like 10+ new weapons and maps, and doubles your XP each game.

The goal in the game is fun and reach level 40, wich is pretty hard tho.

I've found this game at armorgames but you can play directly from the site, but if you already have a armorgame account, you should play there, as I did.

That's it, thanks for following and commenting.

21 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is FUCK AWESOME!!!
    You just made me remember the old times. I'll play it right now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah that game is awesome, i play when i am bored sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flash games. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played this game at school sometimes when I was bored out of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to play a game like that when i was a kid, it was with gorillas throwing bananas, then was Worms, i guess i cant miss this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to play a game like than on my Apple Computer from the mid 1980's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jammer
    hahah c'mon, the game isn't that old! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Tank Wars, thanks mate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jammer But that game was released a few days ago. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. fire! looks like fun. Been playing games like this for 30 years :)

    + Followed

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Desk
    I don't know the date exactly, but its from this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reminds me of the old war games that I used to play on DOS in elementary school. Still fun even to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this game reminds me of worms :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Few similarities to Worms series, starting to like it, althought I've never played it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fun game. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most of the stuff hosted by ArmorGames is fun, this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhhh addicted to this game now, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  18. this game is really fun, it reminds me of scorched earth from back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This reminds me of the old cannon game that was on my win 95 computer back in the day... its pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete